End of week summary

The end of last week ended up being a case of just getting some miles in. Friday evening was an easy 3 miler as both knees where very sore, the right one swollen to about twice its normal size.

Saturday morning the plan was for 3 x 1 mile. However, after struggling to do the first mile in 7.06 I scraped the session in favour of a steady 7 miles. The reason for scrapping the session was probably as much to do with a slight over indulgence in Banks' Bitter and a late Friday night/early Saturday morning finish, as to the pain in my knees.

Sunday was a bright and warm morning and the swelling in my knee was just about gone, so it was a steady, relatively flat, 14 miles on the Derwent Walk.

Comments

Christina said…
Hats off to you. I feel so lame complaining about my knee when I read that yours was swollen and you went back to run 14 miles the very next day.