Reviews and a short retirement?

Following my stretching routine on Monday the hamstring did not feel too bad so I decided to brave the elements (strong winds and hail) and gently jogged 2 miles. Although not great, there was definite improvement and I hope I will be back running properly very soon.

Last night I attended the Great North Run Review evening and a very enjoyable evening it was. However one snippet that came from the evening came from Brendan Foster who indicated that following a chat he had had with Jos Hermens, the agent of Haile Gebrselassie, the recently retired star was already reconsidering his decision to retire and could possibly be racing again next year.

Could we be seeing Haile Gebreselassie at the Great North Run again next year?

Meanwhile I am considering another gentle 2 miles this evening.

Comments

Christina said…
Can anyone stay away from racing? Especially for someone who is so good at it?