Give me 5

With all this snow and the associated travel disruption I was, luckily, able to work from home.

My initial thoughts were to get out early morning for my run, before settling down to work. However, with the thermometer reading -10C I decided to re-assess the situation and go out at lunchtime.

And so it was, with temperatures at a balmy -1C I headed out the door for another five miles as gradually build the mileage back up.

There have been some pathways established in the snow, however, these have become rutted and frozen, so don't make for easy running. But still I am out and the miles are starting to build up, which is more than I can say for last week.

Anyone lucky enough to find a race that has not been cancelled this weekend - have a good one
and Julie at hotlegsrunner have a great marathon

Comments