Cold snap

Temperatures have definitely dropped again this week, with the paths frosty and slippery in places. Last nights session was a 7 mile run with 10 x 1min with 1 min jog recovery. I was feeling a bit under the weather, so found the session a bit of a struggle. Luckily it was a group session, so I was able to work of the others to keep me going and the effort up.

Wednesday was a steady 6 miles following Tuesday's session of 6 x 2 min with 2 min jog recovery as part of an 8 mile run along Chainbridge Road and Scotswood Road and back. On the whole I feel that things are now starting to move in the right direction and that hopefully my running is picking up again.

A steady run this evening and again tomorrow should set me up nicely for my first race of the year on Sunday.

Comments

Christina said…
I hope you will be in tip-top condition for your Sunday's race.
Good luck!