Into the red

As the dark nights are back with us, club training sessions have returned to the roads with street lights and last night was a return to that old favourite - Scotswood Road, with a loop around the Newcastle Business Park.

The session was 8 x 2min with 1 min jog recovery - total distance covered 8 miles.

For me it was an eye balls out session.  I must admit it has been some time since I worked quite so hard in a session. (reminded me of the old days when you had not worked hard enough unless you threw up after the session).

As we finished the intervals about 3 miles from home it was a very slow warm down as I dragged my body back - definitely well into the red!

But, still, all in the aid of a good coarse -

getting FITTER - FASTER !!

Comments

Christina said…
Good job on getting fitter and faster!