Catch up

Since it is over a week since my last post, this is a bit of a catch up as to what's been happening with my running.

Not being a great fan of the Monarchy and all things Jubilee I decided to go across to Belgium for a few days.  As I also had a few niggles and was feeling tired I decided to make it an easy few days on the running front also.

As a result over the five days I was away I swapped my usual daily running for one four mile treadmill session in the hotel gym, a three mile easy run around the northern suburbs of Brussels, sightseeing and liberal helpings of Mussels and Chips washed down with a variety of Belgian Beer.

Now that I am back home and with only two days to go until the Blaydon Race, I am beginning to wonder whether or not I 'rested' too well.

I noticed that on Twitter, today is National Running day, so at least its a good day to ease back into things.

Comments