Where's Mo?

Following last Sunday's Blaydon Race I must admit to finding the following week tough going.  I suppose this was only to be expected though.

I did manage to increase my mileage for the week (up to 51) but the majority of it was easy/steady running.  Along with general tiredness I am having a few niggles, predominantly my right foot and knee.  However, this is a new week and I intend to increase my mileage again (target 60 miles) with the addition of some speed work.  With the Yorkshire Wolds only 5 weeks away I need to push the training on.


My daughter obviously knows my true intellectual level.  Anyone who has read this blog for a while will know that I quite often read and give my thoughts on books about running and athletics.  Well for a recent birthday, she gave me a copy of  'Where's Mo?' a book based on the popular (so I am reliably informed) children's book 'Where's Wally?'.  The object of the book is to find Mo Farah doing the Mobot among a crowd of other people - hours of fun and not as easy as you might think!

Comments