Merry Christmas everyone and a successful New Year


It's customary at this time of year to review what we have achieved and plan for the coming year.

As I have had another particularly poor year I am going to skip the first part of the process and just look forward optimistically and plan for what has got to be a better year.

My hamstring problems have not disappeared but at least now seem to be under control.  Over the last two weeks I have hit the dizzy heights of 50 mile per week and a short speed session - progress indeed!

As mentioned in an earlier post I intend to run the North East Masters Cross Country Championships at the beginning of February. 

This will probably be my first race back, proper, although I also intend to possibly fit in a race before that and definitely a couple of Parkruns just to get back into the habit.

In the meantime - wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Fellrunner1975 said…
Best of luck at the Masters XC!