A quick round-up

Apart from last week, when I had a particularly poor week in running terms.  I have managed to maintain a weekly mileage of 35 miles.  Unfortunately it has all been steady /easy paced running, but it has kept me sane.

But now I have had confirmation that my Cardioversion is to take place on Tuesday 12th May.  So hopefully the end is in sight and I can now look forward to planning a slow build up to, hopefully, some kind of form.

                                                        ----------------------------------------

At the end of last month I wrote a post about Nell McAndrew's new book, A guide to running.  Which was published on 9th April.  So it made my day when, this morning, whenI received a text from a friend saying that they had just watched an interview with Nell on Lorraine Kelly's show on ITV and that I had got a big mention

- Thanks Nell!

Comments