Buenos Aires to Newcastle


Earlier this week I surpassed the 94,000 mile mark on the way to my long term target of running 100,000 miles before my 65th birthday.

If the last couple of year's are anything to go by, it's going to be a bit of a struggle but a
goal that is still definitely achievable.

100,000 miles, approximately 4 times around the world, with roughly the distance (air miles) equivalent to that from the Argentinian capital to Newcastle upon Tyne left to go.

So, it was during last night's 18 miler along the banks of the River Tyne. As I plodged my way through puddles and skated across stretches of mud in the rain and temperatures more akin to February than Flamin' June.  That I imagined myself heading for home. Running through the winter streets of Buenos Aires in temperatures of 16C

Comments