#keeponrunning

In these unprecedented times of social distancing and self isolation in the fight against the Coronavirus pandemic I am glad of my 1 permitted dose of outdoor daily exercise.  It will come as no surprise that my favoured form of exercise is running.


Although due to a re-occurrence of a knee injury the last couple of days has seen me walking.  Hopefully I will be back running soon.


Back in February 2015 I set myself a long term target of running 100000 miles before my 65th birthday.  At that time I had already ran 86500 miles and thought, although it was a challenging target it was an achievable one.  And I still do despite another couple of setbacks. 


My current mileage total now stands at 95343 miles


By the way, as a point of reference I will be having my 63rd birthday in May.


To anyone who reads this - Stay safe and keep on running

Comments