Under lockdown again

Snowy runs are the order of the day at the moment. This may make for some nice scenic views but it also makes training just that little bit tougher and means that I have to adapt my runs to suit the conditions. But, hopefully this will provide a good base for the coming year.
As we are currently in Lockdown number 3, thanks to Covid, I'm still not sure what this year is going to bring by way of racing opportunities but I intend to be in good shape when the chance comes along. It must be frustrating for some of the runners I know who have been absolutely flying lately, running better than they have for years but unable to actually race.
The last couple of month have seen me get a reasonable block of training in and I am currently averaging 50 mile per week. The Christmas period saw me reach 97,000 miles in total in my quest to run 1000,000 mile before my 65th birthday. which is now only 16 month away. So if I can stay clear of injury and illness, I am feeling confident of reaching the target.

Comments