New shoe day

I may have been running for 40 years and have gone through hundreds of pairs of shoes in that time, but I still get that childish thrill of excitement when I get a new pair. I have worn a number of different shoes by a number of different manufactures over the years. Tending to go in phases as I find a type of shoe that suits me which I stick with until something better, for me, comes along. The new pair of shoes on this occasion is the Hoka Speedgoat 4.
These are a trail shoe (I am currently wearing the Hoka Carlton 7 on the roads). I find the extra cushioning that Hoka shoes provide more suitable than some other brands. This my third pair of Speedgoats. What I feel is a wider toe box makes for a more comfortable fit. While the 'Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in both wet and dry conditions. - Now to head out and get them dirty!

Comments