99,000 miles

 The aftermath of Storm Arwen meant that yesterday’s run was more like an obstacle course as I was forced to climb either over or around numerous fallen trees.





However, despite the obstacles I put in 11 miles to take my all time running mileage up to 99,000 miles. Leaving me just 1000 more to run by the middle of May next year, in order to achieve my target of running 100,000 miles before my 65th birthday.

Over the last couple of months I have started running around the Riverside Parkrun with my daughter who recently decided to start running. I must admit that I have really enjoyed it, just going for a relaxed run with her and watching her 5km time come down on an almost weekly basis.


But, I’m thinking that I will soon have to run one for myself, just to see where I am at and also before Francesca is to quick for me to keep up with.

Comments